Want to add spice to a wedding? Inspired
by the popular TV show, The Newlywed Game, this game adds fun and excitement to
any wedding day. It also creates more engagement for the guests, the couple,
and everyone else present. The newlywed game questions can be asked before,
during or even after the reception, depending on the already planned program of
events. This game and its questions can make a wedding day truly memorable, and
if you are looking for the perfect activity for a day like this, then it seems
you have found it. Here we have some of the best newlywed game questions in every
category you can think of, which can also be used for the newlywed board game. It
is a truly fun and entertaining game to play at a wedding, bridal shower, hen
night, or even just a night out with friends.
Best Newlywed Game Questions
How To Play The Newlywed Game
To play the game you simply need pens or markers and sheets of paper or cardboard, large enough for the guests to see. You could also find free printable newlywed game questions online. The newlywed game host sends the groom or the males in the group out while the bride or the female half of the group are asked a list of questions to which they write each answer on their pieces of paper. The guys are called back into the room and asked the same questions. Whomever gets the right answer gets a point. The procedure is repeated with the ladies being sent out of the room while the men write down answers to their list of questions. This game will have the players and guests laughing the whole time and also hilariously reveals just how much you now about your partner.
Newlywed Game Questions for Bridal Shower
No one wants a boring bridal shower;
and with the right kind of activities, you ladies can have the night of your
lives. If you’re in charge of organizing the shower, get your list of fun
questions and be sure to ask the groom for his answers beforehand. It could be
over the phone or in person. Asking the bride these questions during the game,
is sure to keep you all hilariously entertained. Below are some sample newlywed
game questions bridal shower.
- Where was your first date?
- Where was your second date?
- Where was your first kiss?
- Which is his favorite restaurant?
- Which three things would you bring to a desert island?
- What is her most annoying habit?
- Who first said, “I love you”?
- Who is first to apologize after an argument?
- What are your pet names for each other?
- What is your
favorite thing about her?
Questions for Newlywed Shoe Game
If you are looking for newlywed shoe game questions, then you have come to the right place. There are quite a number of bride and groom questions funny, which apply to the newlywed shoe game. In this version of the game, the couple sit back to back with their shoes off, and they both hold one leg of each pair. None of them has to leave the room as they are asked the questions at the same time, and in response to each question they both hold up the shoe that fits. For instance if the answer to a question is ‘the groom’, then they should hold up the groom’s shoe. Here are some sample questions.
- Who hogs most of the bed?
- Who is the biggest baby when they are sick?
- Who farts more?
- Who is the better cook?
- Who uses more toilet paper?
- Who has a bigger butt?
- Who is the first to apologize after arguing?
- Who is worse with direction?
- Who cries the most during movies?
- Who has the
Couple Trivia Questions
To play the newlywed game you might be in search of some couple trivia questions to use. While it’s popularly known as the newlywed game, the name can change depending on where it’s played, just still with the same basic rules. For instance, if it’s to be played in a congregation, you could do with some not so newlywed game questions for a church. These are basically questions that quiz how well you know your partner. Here are a few samples.
- What is my zodiac sign?
- Did I play any sports when I was growing up?
- Who is my oldest friend?
- What is my most favorite thing about my childhood?
- How many siblings do each of my parents have?
- What town did I grow up in?
- What is my mom’s maiden name?
- What was the name of my elementary school?
- What are some chores that I had to do when I was
- What do my
parents do for a living?
Dirty Newlywed Game Questions
Depending on your day or the type of company you’re having, you might be interested in some dirty newlywed game questionsto turn you on or get you in the mood. Here we have a few newlywed game questions racy for those questions, which can step up the tempo a notch.
1. What is the dirtiest thought you have ever had about a total stranger?2. Do you prefer sex at night, in the morning, mid-afternoon, or now?3. What is the dirtiest fantasy you have had at work?
4. How would you dominate your boss sexually if given the chance?
5. What is the weirdest thing you have thought about while touching yourself?
6. What is the strangest prop you have used to get yourself off?
7. Do you remember what that first orgasm felt like?
8. Have you ever had sex with someone whose name you never knew?
9. Do you ever mentally strip strangers just for kicks?
10. Have you ever kissed someone of the same sex?
Fun Questions for Married Couples
On a night out with married friends and you need some extra entertainment? Try the newlywed game, only this time with some fun questions for married couples. For much older couples you could find even more interesting questions like for a newlywed game for 50th anniversary. You could also search for questions for older couples. With that much time spent together the questions can be more in-depth and the game even more fun. Here are a few questions you could explore.
- Mac or Windows?
- Which thing would I never share with anyone?
- How many children did I want before marriage?
- Which is the household chore I dislike the most or I
have never done?
- What would you like to spend more time on?
- Which place would I no longer come back for vacation?
- What is my worst habit?
- What is my best habit?
- Who wears the pants in the relationship?
- Which is my
favorite fiction character?
Funny Interview Questions for Wedding Guests
To make your event even more exciting, you don’t leave the quizzing only to the couple. The guests should be included as well for even more fun and entertainment. For this you will need some funny interview questions for wedding guests, or even newlywed game questions for seniors. If you are in need of ideas, here are a few questions that could help.
- Who will fall asleep first tonight?
- Where do you see us in 10 or 20 years?
- What should we do every day as a married couple?
- Who would survive longest in the zombie apocalypse?
- Who will win the first argument over dishes?
- Who had the better showmanship on the first kiss?
- What will you remember most about our wedding day?
- Whose parents have better moves on the dancefloor?
- Who would last longer in the Hunger Games?
- What is the
best marriage advice you can give us?
Funny Dating Game Questions
While it’s called the newlywed game, due to the popular TV show, this game is not strictly for newlyweds. Couples can play this at all stages of their relationship. So, for dating couples to play, the host would need someromantic questions for couples, perhaps combined withfunny dating game questions. There is also a similar game known as ‘The dating game’. These types of questions can be applied to this game as well, and can easily test the sense of humor level of your dates.
- Do you squeeze the toothpaste from the middle or the
- What was your most embarrassing/proudest/scariest
- If someone flirted with you, would you tell me?
- What are some of your best qualities?
- Do you believe in love at first sight?
- If you could pics only one, which would you be: attractive, rich or famous?
- What is your favorite part of your body and why?
- If you where an alien and you could abduct anyone on earth, who would you abduct and why?
- If you could describe yourself in one word, which word would you choose?
- Can you still say ‘Stick it where the sun don’t shine’, on a nude beach?
The newlywed game is usually a lot of
fun and can be used in different ways at a variety of events and get-togethers.
During the holidays, the family could do with a few Christmas newlywed game
questions or just have fun playing games like newlywed game. There is no way of
telling if the best couples give the best newlywed game answers. The game is
for fun and not for competition. It is, however, possible that the newlywed
game answers help a couple and undoubtedly their friends, know more about
themselves and each other. So, have some fun; include this in your wedding